Treasury Accountant Job at Sheer Logic… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Sheer Logic.
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public.
- Monitor the cash positions of both GlaxoSmithKline Ltd and GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceutical Kenya
- Perform and maintain cash flow and forecasts
- LOC owner for and liaison with corporate treasury and corporate secretariat
- Ensure Payment are run on a timely basis and updated in the ledger promptly
- Communicate to IMS on all Incoming receipts
- Support finance as admin for the function including raising purchase requisition for the, coordination of finance team meetings and team activities, custody of sensitive documents etc
- Bank Agent (ensure users are trained and set up on the bank platforms)
- Admin support for the finance department
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash & bank Controls’ performance per ICFW
- Ensure that an internal MM audit is carried out as stipulated.
- Support the monthly accounting closing process to ensure accurate and timely reporting of cash and bank
- Ensure all corporate and normal business and ethical standards are closely adhered to and correct any deviations encountered and ensure appropriate controls are administered
- Bank relationship management
- Work to drive process improvements in other accounting operation functions as assigned
- Other general accounting tasks and projects as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Qualified CPA (K) or ACCA
- SAP experience with expertise in Cash and bank
- At least 2 years in a treasury related role (covering roles stipulated above)
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to interpret financial information
- Good interpersonal skills with team members and other stakeholders (internal and external)
- Great written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 13th May 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.