This information involves Trinity Polytechnic, Uyo Student Portal: trinitypolytechnic.net. It also contains the institution’s e-learning portal, contact address and the official website. Kindly check below for more details.
The Authority of Trinity Polytechnic, Uyo has enabled the student portal. The Online Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the Polytechnic to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
As you can see, Student Portal is essential to both fresh and stale students of Trinity Polytechnic, Uyo.
TRINITY POLYTECHNIC, UYO STUDENTS PORTAL
- TRINITY POLY Student Portal: https://www.trinitypolytechnic.net/Student/
- TRINITY POLY Main Website: https://www.trinitypolytechnic.net/
- TRINITY POLY Registrar email address:
TRINITY POLYTECHNIC, UYO CONTACT ADDRESS
Trinity Polytechnic, Uyo
- Avenue, Mbak/Ifa Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom Nigeria.
- Phone:+ 234 (0) 703 298 8955, 806 033 1815
- [email protected]
TRINITY POLYTECHNIC, UYO ELEARNING PORTAL
Trinity Polytechnic, Uyo seeks to improve learning processes for its student. Therefore, it is pleased to announce the adoption of a Learning Management System (LMS), that would make it easy for students to attend classes online, get lecture notes and submit assignments anywhere and anytime.
This E-learning platform is to help lecturers of Trinity Polytechnic, Uyo in uploading their courses and course materials (ie. course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, forums) on the E-learning platform to enable students to access them for continuing academic work. A series of short video tutorials will be made available in the coming days to further help our lecturers in uploading their courses.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACCESS AND ENROL FOR TRINITY POLYTECHNIC, UYO E-LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The following is a guide on how to enrol in the LMS.
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to TRINITY POLY E-learning Portal
- Select Log in
- Once logged in, scroll down the page to Course Categories. Select your School
- Select your course or check for your course in your department.
- You will then see the content for your course.
- Trinity Polytechnic, Uyo Full Tuition & Fees – 2020
- Trinity Polytechnic, Uyo Academic Calendar and Registration Dates
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR