The application for the TU Delft | Global Initiative Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship for the academic year 2021/2022 is now open by TU Delft | Global Initiative for all South Africans in South Africa.
The TU Delft | Global Initiative hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2021/2022 Scholarship. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards degree and diploma programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- MSc programmes
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 NMU and SRA Street Art Contest
TU DELFT | GLOBAL INITIATIVE SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year regular TU Delft MSc programmes.
Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in one of the above mentioned African countries.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TU DELFT | GLOBAL INITIATIVE SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
How to apply
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to indicated requirement and before the application deadline indicated above
To be considered for a scholarship, upload your reference letters before you submit the application and before the scholarship deadline or have your referee/s send the letter/s before the scholarship deadline.
Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application or if uploaded/received after the scholarship deadline.
- Upload the English language certificate
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
All documents required for the scholarship must be submitted together with the MSc Application. After submission no additional documents can be uploaded
To be considered for this scholarship you must
• Be (conditionally) admitted to the MSc programme
• have submitted a complete application before the scholarship deadline
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 12 December 2021 (23:59 CET).
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Scholarship >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Scholarship >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Scholarship >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Scholarship >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Scholarship >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Scholarship >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Scholarship >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR