Tutorial Fellow – Education Foundation at Zetech University… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Zetech University.
Zetech University is the premier university for the education of Technology, Science and Business oriented global leaders, offering an exceptional learning experience to thousands of youth from Kenya and beyond.
- Teaching as a member of faculty within an established programme of study.
- Transferring knowledge including practical skills, methods and techniques.
- Supervising students during field trips, attachments.
- Using a range of programme delivery techniques to inspire and engage students.
- Identify the learning needs of students and define appropriate learning objectives.
- Conducting individual and collaborative research projects.
- Prepare research write-ups and other publications.
- Seeking practical applications of research findings.
- Serving in various committees to infuse professionalism in the running of affairs.
- To lecture in the area of specialization as per the curriculum.
- A Master’s degree of Education in the following specialization ( Education Foundation, Sociology of Education, History of Education, Philosophy of Education and Comparative and International Education) and a Bachelor’s degree in BED Arts or Science qualification from a recognized/accredited university in the relevant field plus
- At least (3) years post qualification teaching experience; and or
- Registered for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or equivalent Doctoral level qualification;
- Demonstrated potential for university teaching and research.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.