Application for the UBS Finance Graduate Internship – 2021 Entry is now open by UBS for all outstanding applicants.
UBS is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed and prospective graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the UBS Finance Graduate Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 12 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The UBS Finance Graduate Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. UBS provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
- All Provinces
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 RCL Foods Mechanical Engineering Internship Programme
UBS FINANCE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Matric certificate
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma (added advantage)
- Proficient computer skills including [MS office], with advanced MS Excel
- Experience of interacting with middle and front offices to resolve trade queries and issues (added advantage)
- Adaptable, organized and able to adjust communication style to audience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, being able to deliver to tight deadlines and manage several priorities at once
- Project management skills
UBS FINANCE GRADUATE INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all the above criteria.
- Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
- Step 3: Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
- Applications should reach the SC Johnson team on time. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.