Application for the UBS Graduate Talent Internship program – 2022 Entry is now open by UBS for all outstanding applicants.
UBS is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed and prospective graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the UBS Graduate Talent Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 12 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The UBS Graduate Talent Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. UBS provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
- Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
- All Provinces
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 SANParks GIS Technician Internship Programme
UBS GRADUATE TALENT INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets? You’ll:
- get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal
- be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defence and formation of joint ventures
- interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends
- learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds
- gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs
- be able to analyse complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives
- You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Global Banking (GB) business. You’ll work closely with the GB country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
You need to be in the last year of your degree or recently graduated, no more than 2 years ago. In addition you need to have, or be on track for a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
UBS GRADUATE TALENT INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all the above criteria.
- Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
- Step 3: Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
- Applications should reach the UBS team on time. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.
Kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR or suggestions.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.