Application for the UC Sir Neil Isaac Scholarship in Environmental Science for International Students in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The fund is established for supporting those eligible candidates who wish to enrol in a Master’s or PhD degree program at the university. The studentship programme will be awarded worth up to $20,000 for the session 2021/22.
As New Zealand’s second-oldest university was the first in New Zealand to have been granted five stars by QS Stars. It offers a range of services to help students settle into university so get familiar with what’s on offer.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
UC SIR NEIL ISAAC SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- New Zealand and international students.
- Master’s or PhD degree program in Environmental Science.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to enroll full-time in a program for a Master’s or PhD degree at the University of Canterbury, working in environmental science or environmental conservation under the supervision of a member of the University of Canterbury staff.
- Before you submit your application, you need to check you meet any additional entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- To study at the university, aspirants need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
UC SIR NEIL ISAAC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Seekers may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2021 will be considered.