This article contains information on University of Cape Town (UCT) Diploma in Building Technology Admission and Application Forms: 2021/2022 and how to Apply. It also contains the University of Cape Town (UCT) Diploma in Building Technology Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the University of Cape Town (UCT) Application form and Requirements for admission into the following programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Any UCT Postgraduate programmes
Applications to study for the listed postgraduate programmes above in 2021/2022 are now open for both internal and external applications. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at UCT for the 2021/2022 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any graduate who meet requirements for the qualification.
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN, UCT POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
The admission requirements for postgraduate study vary from one programme to another. You are advised to consult the faculty concerned directly in order to find out what is required for the course or degree that you want to take.
- Engineering & the Built Environment
- Graduate School of Business
- Health Sciences
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN, UCT POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Postgraduate Applications for study at the University of Cape Town (UCT) in 2021/2022 are fully online.
University of Cape Town (UCT) Postgraduate Application Procedures
- Step 1: Read through the admission requirements and selection criteria of the programme as outlined above
- Step 2: If satisfied that you meet the general admission requirements and specific subjects requirements, then complete the electronic application form.
- Step 3: Prepare an electronic copy of your academic record as well as documents to upload.
- Step 4: click here for more information on how to apply.
Once the application is submitted you cannot amend details of your application yourself. If you wish to change your choice of programme, or any other detail, you will need to contact our Admissions Office. (Email: [email protected])
Within 3 working days of submitting your application online, we will send you email correspondence which:
- acknowledges your application, and provides your applicant number, which you are to use in all future correspondence with the University;
- contains your unique log-in details so that you can monitor your application through our self-service facility online;
- contains further instructions which you need to follow carefully.
You may monitor your application status online Here
UCT Postgraduate Application Fee
- Application fee for Postgraduate applications from South Africa and SADC region is R100
- Application fee for Postgraduate applications from outside of the SADC region is R300
UPDATING YOUR APPLICATION
You need to submit additional documents to the Admissions Office. This may include the following:
- Certified paper copies of documents uploaded online as part of your application
- Academic transcripts which may not have been available at the time of your application must be uploaded to our student system; please log in using your username and password, and complete the submission; certified paper copies of such uploaded documents must be submitted
- Where applicable, evidence of English language proficiency must be provided
SUBMISSION DATES FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
There are two deadlines that apply to non-UCT transcripts. We do not require UCT transcripts from applicants as we can
access these on our student system.
- By 31 October 2021: Submit a mid-year 2021 transcript of results or final transcript if you already have this.
- By 31 December 2021: Submit your final 2021 transcript if this was not available in October 2021.
We reserve the right to cancel any application if all the necessary certified paper copies or original transcripts are
not submitted on time.
The Application closing date is yet to be announced.
- University of Cape Town Semester Registration Guidelines & Portal >>>
- University of Cape Town Self Service Portal >>>
- University of Cape Town PGCE Application Forms >>>
- University of Cape Town Registration Dates and Deadline >>>
- University of Cape Town Moodle Portal Login >>>
- University of Cape Town Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- University of Cape Town eLearning Portal >>>
- How to Apply for University of Cape Town Student Computer Loan >>>
- List of Online Courses Offered at University of Cape Town >>>
- University of Cape Town Application Deadline >>>
- Download University of Cape Town Prospectus in PDF >>>
- University of Cape Town Postgraduate Online Application Procedure >>>
- University of Cape Town Admission Requirements >>>
- List of Courses Offered at University of Cape Town >>>
- University of Cape Town Fee Structure >>>
- List of UCT Financial Aids >>>
- University of Cape Town Admission Points Score and How to Calculate your APS >>>
- How to Check your University of Cape Town Application Status >>>
- University of Cape Town Academic Calendar >>>
- University of Cape Town Student Portal >>>
- University of Cape Town Student Email >>>
- How to Access your UCT Staff Email >>>
- UCT Email Address >>>
- University of Cape Town Application & Registration Fees >>>
For more information and inquiries, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.