We are happy to present to you the University of Education, Winneba, UEW 26th Congregation: List of Graduating Students for 2021. The Vice-Chancellor on behalf of the University Council, Management Board and Senate has released the names of successful graduands.
The University of Education, Winneba, UEW blended (virtual and in-person) graduation ceremony will be held for all final year students who have successfully completed their academic programmes of study during the 2020/2021 academic year. This arrangement for the 26th Congregation Ceremony has become necessary in order to comply with the health safety protocols.
Therefore all successful graduands can check their names below or on the university website.
UEW 26TH GRADUATION LIST FOR 2021 VIRTUAL & PHYSICAL CONGREGATION
The 2021 Graduands of the University of Education, Winneba and the general public are hereby informed that the First Session of the 26th Congregation for the award of degrees, diplomas and certificates to Regular and Sandwich students will be held as follows:
UEW Graduating Students at Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED)
- Date: Monday, 13th December, 2021
- Morning Session: 9:00am (Faculties on Kumasi Campus)
- Afternoon Session: 2:00pm (Faculties on Mampong Campus and School of Graduate Studies)
- Venue: Ceremonial Grounds, AAMUSTED, Kumasi)
- Mode: In Person
- Date: Wednesday, 15th – Saturday, 18th December, 2021
- Time: 9:00am Each Day
- Venue: Jophus Anamuah-Mensah Conference Centre
- Mode: In Person
DAY 1 – Wednesday, 15th December, 2021
- Faculty of Social Sciences Education
DAY 2 – Thursday, 16th December, 2021
- Faculty of Science Education
- School of Business
DAY 3 – Friday, 17th December, 2021
- Faculty of Ghanaian Languages Education
- Faculty of Foreign Languages Education
- Faculty of Educational Studies
DAY 4 – Saturday, 18th December, 2021
- School of Creative Arts
- School of Graduate Studies
Graduands who wish to be presented should log on to UEW website: http://uew.edu.gh/graduation and provide the details required for registration. Registration commenced on Wednesday, 1st December, 2021.
To avoid browser compatibility issues, Graduands may use Mozilla Firefox Browser to access the registration system.
All graduands to note the following:
- Closing date for registration is Friday, 10th December, 2021. NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE. ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED WOULD BE PRESENTED. PRESENTATION WILL BE EN MASSE, EXCEPT PhD AND FIRST-CLASS GRADUANDS.
- Graduands should collect their academic gowns at the Students Centre, North Campus, Winneba.
- Graduands would be required to attend a rehearsal a day before the scheduled date for the Congregation at 2:00 pm.
- Dress code for the Congregation is formal, e. g. for gentlemen, a tie and a shirt preferably with a jacket. IMPROPERLY DRESSED PERSONS WILL NOT BE PRESENTED.
- Graduands should be seated at the Congregation grounds by 8:30am on the date of the Congregation in the academic dress appropriate to their Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates.
- There will be accredited photographers covering the event and graduands may obtain copies of their photographs at a fee.
- Graduands are expected to produce their Clearance Chit and Student Identification Card or any National Identification Card to collect their Certificate.
Further information regarding preparations for the ceremony is detailed below:
The results of the examinations are available from the offices of the respective Deans of Faculties/Schools during working hours.
Clearance & Fees
Graduands who have successfully completed their programmes during the 2020/2021 academic year and wish to be presented during the December, 2021 Congregation are required to be cleared of any financial obligations to the University prior to registration for the Congregation.
List of Graduands
The list will be posted as soon as it is approved. Continuously keep on confirming with your Department if you have met the Graduation requirements. The online Congregation Brochure containing the list of the graduands will also be made available on the website.
Any potential graduand whose name is not on the list is expected to visit his/her School immediately.
Verification Of Academic Records And Order Of Names
Graduands must ensure that all courses taken in their program of study have been graded and passed and that there are no missing courses or grades.
Graduands must take seats by 9.00 am.
For any clarifications and more updates please visit the University website.
Congratulations to all the successful graduands that made it out of University of Education, Winneba, UEW.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.