This article contains information on University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Law and Management Studies Admission and Application Forms: 2021 and how to Apply. It also contains the University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Law and Management Studies Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN Application form and Requirements for admission into the following programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Law and Management Studies
Applications to study for the listed programmes above in 2021 are now open for both internal and external applications. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at UKZN for the 2020/2021 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any graduate who meet requirements for the qualification.
UKZN COLLEGE OF LAW AND MANAGEMENT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Click here to View the UKZN 2021/2022 Law and Management Studies Admission Requirement in PDF
UKZN COLLEGE OF LAW AND MANAGEMENT ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Applications for study at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, UKZN in 2021 are fully online.
Walter Sisulu University, WSU Diploma in Engineering Application Procedures
- Step 1: Read through the admission requirements and selection criteria of the programme as outlined above
- Step 2: If satisfied that you meet the general admission requirements and specific subjects requirements, then complete the electronic application form.
- Step 3: Prepare an electronic copy of your academic record as well as documents to upload.
- Step 4: click here for more information on how to apply.
The Application closing date is 26th April 2021
- Click here to check the Walter Sisulu University, WSU B. A Application Procedure
- Click here to Check South African Study Visa Application Procedures and Requirements
- Click here to check the Walter Sisulu University, WSU Admission requirements