University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN Undergraduate Online Application 2022 | How to Apply Online.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
The Management of the University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN is inviting applications for interested and suitably qualified students (Local and International) for admission into certificate, diploma, degree, and postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
How to Apply for the University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN Undergraduate Programmes 2022
The University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN Undergraduate Application 2022/2023 can be done both online and offline.
In order to apply online you will need a working email address and a functional cell phone number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number. To apply online, visit the University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN website below and navigate to “Apply Online” and select Undergraduate programmes.
Once you’ve completed the online application, you don’t need to send a hardcopy application. Hardcopy application is available on campus for those who don’t have access to an internet connection.
University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN Hardcopy Application;
The University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN paper application forms are available online. Check the school website to download both.
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- Submitting a hardcopy application may take a bit longer than the online application. Please be patient.
- Make sure that you attach all relevant documents to your application form.
- Make sure you pay a non-refundable application fee and submit proof of payment.
Where to Submit the University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN Application Form?
To apply for admission at the University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN, simply print the form and post it back with the required documentation, and signatures to the school’s Admission Unit.
NOTE: All applications must be submitted before the application closing date.
Important Information for new applicants;
Application for admission must be made on the prescribed form, which must be accompanied by the following:
- a testimonial of good conduct;
- a Matriculation certificate or, if not yet available, some form of proof that the prospective student complies with the necessary requirements for the degree for which s/he desires to register for or a statement of last school symbol achieved;
- one passport photograph (one for admission)
- application fees – no-refundable Postal Order;
- Copy of pages 1 of Identity Document.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.