The University of Limpopo, UL 2020/2021 Teaching Entry Requirements for all the courses at the undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate level is updated every year.
Therefore, this article contains the full list of all the Teaching/education undergraduate and Postgraduate courses coupled with their entry requirements.
For admission into teaching programmes of study at the University of Limpopo, UL for any first degree or second degree, an applicant must have the following requirements for a successful admission.
UNIVERSITY OF LIMPOPO (UL) TEACHING ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for Bachelor of Education in Senior Phase and FET Programme, that is First Degree in Teaching
- A student must have an endorsement/bachelor pass
- A student must have Accumulated Point Score (APS) of 24 and above (Note that Life Orientation is excluded when calculating APS)
- A student must have 50% in the two priority areas which will serve as major subjects
- A student must have 60% and above for languages
The Programme has four specializations
- Bachelor of Education Senior Phase & FET (Mathematics, Science and Technology)
- Bachelor of Education Senior Phase & FET (Economics and Management Sciences)
- Bachelor of Education Senior Phase & FET (Languages and Social Sciences)
- Bachelor of Education Senior Phase & FET (Language and Life Orientation)
>>>UL General Admission Requirements
- University of Limpopo Full Tuition & Fees – 2021/2022
- Check out how to apply for University of Limpopo, UL 2021/2022 Intake admission
- Click here to Check South African Study Visa Application Procedures and Requirements