Application for the uMhlathuze Municipality Finance Internship – 2021 Entry is now open by uMhlathuze Municipality for all outstanding applicants.
uMhlathuze Municipality is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed and prospective graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the uMhlathuze Municipality Finance Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 24 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The uMhlathuze Municipality Finance Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. uMhlathuze Municipality provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
- 5 Mark Strasse Civic Centre (Richards Bay) Richards Bay Civic Center
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 RCL Foods Mechanical Engineering Internship Programme
UMHLATHUZE MUNICIPALITY FINANCE INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors honours degree in Environmental Science, Ecology or Biological Sciences with some GIS software experience.
- Technical support (data management and analysis) for donor-funded projects
- Maps and statistics in support of the GEF project
- Assist the conservation planner with managing and curating the spatial data for the GEF
- Provide mapping and conservation planning in support of various projects, including technical support for the establishment of the Grasslands NP
- Support the GIS data curation, planning and prioritisation processes for the new Grassland NP.
UMHLATHUZE MUNICIPALITY FINANCE INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
All applicants must forward a comprehensive CV (Preferably in English) to the:
- Deputy Municipal Manager: Corporate Services
- P / Bag X1004
- RICHARDS BAY
- 035 907 5151 / 5180 / 5156 / 5184 / 5475
Please drop off applications at :
- Richards Bay Civic Centre Reception desk
- Nseleni Rates Hall
- Esikhaleni Rates Hall
- Empangeni Civic Centre
- Vulindlela Rates Hall
- Ngwelezane Rates Hall/ Library
- Applications should reach the SC Johnson team on time, at most 22nd July 2021. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.