Undergraduate Students Global Contest Scholarship 2021 – How to Apply.
- Any school, graduate and undergraduate student can apply
- 2.5 or better grade point average
- Apply to a graduate program using the Kas program application
- Matriculate to a program at a participating college or university
- Applicants should be commencing student registered as full-time for on-campus study.
- Complete and submit the Kas Contest scholarship application.
- Upload scholarship essay in the Documents section.
- Upload CV/Resume (optional).
- Upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section.
- Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section.
How to Apply
All the interested participants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021.