This article contains information on University of South Africa (UNISA) 2nd Semester Admission and Application Forms: 2021 and how to Apply. It also contains the University of South Africa (UNISA) 2nd Semester Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the University of South Africa (UNISA) Application form and Requirements for admission into the following programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Any UNISA Programmes
Applications to study for the listed 2nd Semester programmes above in 2021 are now open for both internal and external applications. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at UNISA for the 2021 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any prospective students who meet requirements for the qualification.
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AFRICA, UNISA SECOND SEMESTER ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Admission requirements vary considerably and you are advised to consult the Student Enrolment Centre or Faculty information booklet for current requirements.
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AFRICA, UNISA SECOND SEMESTER ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Applications for study at the University of South Africa (UNISA) in 2021 are fully online.
University of South Africa (UNISA) 2nd Semester Application Procedures
- Step 1: Read through the admission requirements and selection criteria of the programme as outlined above
- Step 2: If satisfied that you meet the general admission requirements and specific subjects requirements, then complete the electronic application form.
- Step 3: Prepare an electronic copy of your academic record as well as documents to upload.
- Step 4: click here for more information on how to apply.
Once the application is submitted you cannot amend details of your application yourself. If you wish to change your choice of programme, or any other detail, you will need to contact our Admissions Office.
Within 3 working days of submitting your application, you will be sent an email correspondence which:
- acknowledges your application, and provides your applicant number, which you are to use in all future correspondence with the University;
- Contains further instructions which you need to follow carefully.
You may monitor your application status online Here
UNISA 2nd Semester Application Fee
- Application fee for 2nd Semester applications is stated Here.
SUBMISSION DATES FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AND ACADEMIC RECORDS
The UNISA University reserves the right to cancel any application if all the necessary certified paper copies or original transcripts are
not submitted on time.
UNISA SECOND SEMESTER APPLICATION DEADLINE
Application closing date for most UNISA programmes is yet to be announced.
- University of South Africa, Unisa Term and Registration Dates
- Download University of South Africa, Unisa 2021/2022 Admission Prospectus
- Click here to check the University of South Africa, Unisa Admission requirements