This article contains information on University of Venda (UNIVEN) Postgraduate Admission and Application Forms: 2021/2022 and how to Apply. It also contains the University of Venda (UNIVEN) Postgraduate Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the University of Venda (UNIVEN) Application form and Requirements for admission into the following programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Any UNIVEN Postgraduate programmes
Applications to study for the listed postgraduate programmes above in 2021/2022 are now open for both internal and external applications. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at UNIVEN for the 2021/2022 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any graduate who meet requirements for the qualification.
UNIVERSITY OF VENDA, UNIVEN POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
- Admission requirements vary considerably and you are advised to consult the Student Enrolment Centre or Faculty information booklet for current requirements.
UNIVERSITY OF VENDA, UNIVEN POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Postgraduate Applications for study at the University of Venda (UNIVEN) in 2021/2022 are fully online.
University of Venda (UNIVEN) Postgraduate Application Procedures
- Step 1: Read through the admission requirements and selection criteria of the programme as outlined above
- Step 2: If satisfied that you meet the general admission requirements and specific subjects requirements, then complete the electronic application form.
- Step 3: Prepare an electronic copy of your academic record as well as documents to upload.
- Step 4: click here for more information on how to apply.
Once the application is submitted you cannot amend details of your application yourself. If you wish to change your choice of programme, or any other detail, you will need to contact our Admissions Office.
Within 3 working days of submitting your application, you will be sent an email correspondence which:
- acknowledges your application, and provides your applicant number, which you are to use in all future correspondence with the University;
- Contains further instructions which you need to follow carefully.
You may monitor your application status online Here
UNIVEN Postgraduate Application Fee
- Application fee for Postgraduate applications is stated Here.
UPDATING YOUR APPLICATION
You need to submit additional documents to the Admissions Office. This may include the following:
- Certified paper copies of documents uploaded online as part of your application
- Academic transcripts which may not have been available at the time of your application must be uploaded to our student system; please log in using your username and password, and complete the submission; certified paper copies of such uploaded documents must be submitted
- Where applicable, evidence of English language proficiency must be provided
SUBMISSION DATES FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AND ACADEMIC RECORDS
The UNIVEN University reserves the right to cancel any application if all the necessary certified paper copies or original transcripts are
not submitted on time.
UNIVEN POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION DEADLINE
Applications for most higher degrees by research and other postgraduate programmes may be lodged at any time during the year.
- University of Venda, Univen Term and Registration Dates
- Download University of Venda, Univen 2021/2022 Admission Prospectus
- Click here to check the University of Venda Admission requirements
For more information and inquiries, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.