University Registrar and Chief Administrative Officer Job at the Technical University of Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at the Technical University of Kenya.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- The candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Engineering and Technology and a Master’s degree in administration or its equivalent.
- A PhD in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should further have extensive professional experience in administration with at least five (5) years at the level of Registrar or equivalent position in a university.
- In addition, he/she should have good analytical and communication skills and be computer literate.
The candidate should also:
- Have demonstrated networking and negotiation skills.
- Have ability to make challenging but rational decisions
- Be a team player with demonstrated ability to lead a team of professionals
- Be a good communicator with ability to lobby and influence people
- Have demonstrated networking and negotiation skills
- Be highly motivated and self-driven
- Be fully compliant with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Submit 10 hard copies of your CV in addition, provide names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of at least three (3) referees, copies of relevant documents, copies of national identity cards and Application to:
The Technical University of Kenya
P. O. Box 52428 – 00200, NAIROBI
and soft copies to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Please Attache clearance certificates from:
Kenya Revenue Authority
Higher Education Loans Board
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Criminal Investigations Department
Clearance from a credit reference bureau
Application Deadline: 4th March 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.