This article contains information on the University of Zambia, UNZA School of Nursing Application Form – 2021/2022 Intake and how to Apply. It also contains the University of Zambia, UNZA School of Nursing Application form download link, its online application where necessary as well as the University of Zambia, UNZA School of Nursing Admission requirements.
It is announced for the information of prospective applicants and the general public that the University of Zambia, UNZA School of Nursing, is offering the under-listed programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year commencing August/September 2021, leading to the award of the bachelor,s Degree.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES.
UNZA SCHOOL OF LAW APPLICATION PROCEDURE & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years for School leavers with entry point in first year of School of Natural Sciences- UNZA Great East Road Campus (Regular/full time only).
- Certificate Holder Nurses/Midwives- 4 years with entry Point in Second year at School of Nursing Sciences-Ridgeway Campus (Regular/full time only).
- Diploma Holder Nurses/Midwives- 2 years with entry Point in fourth year at School of Nursing Sciences-Ridgeway Campus (Regular/full time).
- Diploma Holder Nurses/Midwives – 3 years with entry Point in fourth year at School of Nursing Sciences-Ridgeway Campus (Distance Mode).
- Application forms can be obtained online on UNZA Application Portal (Check how to apply online) or at; Plot No. 3466 Kantanta Street, Nkana East – Kitwe, Copperbelt. Completed forms can be submitted at the Kitwe Campus.
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee of K150.00 for Zambians or USD 60.00 for non-Zambians should be made in the following Accounts: UNZA Registrars Department Standard Chartered Bank Acct No. 0100110273800 OR UNZA Registrars Department First National Bank (FNB). Acct No. 62607694371 OR UNZA Registrars Department ZANACO. Acct No. 0306506302182
- The closing date for submitting APPLICATION FORMS is yet to be announced. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
Click here to check the UNZA minimum Admission requirements for other courses.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.