UoN Alumni Scholarship 2022 – How to Apply
The Executives of the University of Nairobi Alumni Association invites applications from suitably qualified applicants to apply for the ongoing Alumni Scholarship. The students eligible for this offer are; 1st-year UON Undergraduate (Module 1 and Module 2) or those that joined the institution in September 2021 and those that will be admitted in January 2022.
This Scholarship provides financial aids to UoN who are challenged financially and cannot afford their tuition fees. The funds for the program are gotten from UoN Bursary Funds and its targeted to assist 1000 students.
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Eligibility for scholarship Fund is limited to UoN students.
- Must be an undergraduate student studying at UoN.
- Student MUST be proved to be needy and of good academic standing.
- Students MUST present a letter of referral from a respected religious community and public leader.
- Student MUST adhere and sign the terms and conditions of the scholarship Fund
- Age Limit for the Applicant is 17-25 years.
How to Apply
For you to be able to apply, applicants must go to the scholarship portal: CLICK HERE
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.