User Experience Researcher Job at GOODINFO… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at GOODINFO.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
GOODINFO is a technology-focused management consulting firm. We help our customers turn great, tech-based ideas into products and services their customers will love.
- Designing and developing high-quality digital products and experiences for end customers, drivers, or even internal employees.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements in usability and satisfaction through the application of insight, user feedback, and data-driven decision-making.
- Building and maintaining a database of design assets that can be shared across the organization.
- To ensure effective collaboration and adoption of best practices across the iptiQ Design community through a community of practice.
Alongside a data scientist, business analyst, and researchers, as well as the wider products team, you will:
- Build and shape innovative products and solutions that address the needs of target customers and users.
- Bring product features and experiences to life through an end-to-end design process involving research, evaluating requirements, working with the technical and platform capabilities, visual design, interactive design, and prototyping.
- Contribute to high-level strategic planning and decisions and by bringing informed design perspectives and opinions to the CTOO team and product owners.
- Shape and deliver the design process, in partnership with Product Owners and Developers
- Commissioning and managing research to support design and discovery
- Effectively work as part of agile teams, utilizing scrum and Kanban techniques to drive collaboration and delivery
- Help drive continuous improvement by learning and applying new technologies and practices to Our customer context.
- Be aware of and able to innovatively respond to the differing compliance, risk and regulatory controls
As User Experience Researcher you will be required to have the following key qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent experience in Design, Marketing, Technology, Engineering or related subject area.
- 3+ years of relevant design experience (designer or senior designer)
- Hands-on experience of UX design or build tools, such as Invision, React, sketch, Figma, etc
- Team player and able to work in an environment of high levels of change and diversity of activities
- Willing to travel occasionally to Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania and other countries in Africa that Our customer will be expanding to
- Ability to operate in a team in a rapidly-changing primary insurance environment
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application letter stating your current salary & expected salary to [email protected]
Use USER EXPERIENCE RESEARCHER as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.