Valuation and Inspection Officer Job at AA Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at AA Kenya.
- Study details of the technical request pertaining to the vehicle and ensure all documents required are availed.
- Physically confirm vehicle details and vehicle condition.
- Conduct a brief road test of the vehicle being valued to ascertain its condition.
- Ensure high-quality valuation reports.
- Ensure professional technical reporting and computing of the assessed values.
- Ensure the whole valuation exercise is conducted systematically, professionally and ethically.
- Ensure timely issuance of valuation reports and consult in areas of complexity.
- Adhere to the Valuation Officers Code of conduct.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned as need arises.
- Must possess a Diploma in Automotive Engineering or a related course.
- KCSE Certificate.
- Computer proficiency
- Valid Driving License, preferably BCE.
- Minimum 2 Year experience in an automotive field.
- Experience in Valuation is an added advantage.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good customer service, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Business Development acumen.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use Valuation and Inspection Officer as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 3rd November 2021.