Vehicle Technician Job at Simba Corp… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Simba Corp.
Simba Corporation is an integrated business group headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya with controlling interests in such diversified fields as motor sales and service, hospitality, investment and financial services. Simba Corporation has grown from a modest used-car sales enterprise, founded in 1948 by Mr. Abdul Karim Popat, into one of Kenya’s most successful indigenous commercial organizations with a rich heritage in motor vehicle sales and service.
- Diagnose vehicle and repairs as per set standards.
- Perform minor, medium, and major mechanical services and repairs
- Diagnose problems with the electronic components in vehicles and propose a course of action
- Installing, repairing, wiring, and maintaining all electrical components found in our different vehicle brands.
- Repairing and Servicing electrical automotive parts
- Utilize a wide variety of tools to repair parts as efficiently as possible
- Give proper write-ups on the repair orders for the tasks carried out.
- Ensure repaired vehicles are tested before releasing for use.
- Respond to field operations whenever needed to rescue/breakdown services.
- Ensure allocated tools are in good working condition.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties
- Always provide excellent customer service
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience in the motor industry
- Trained in-vehicle diagnostic systems.
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 27th May 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.