Application for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Banco de Mexico FIDERH Scholarship in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
The educational award supports Mexican students who are going to commence postgraduate coursework studies at Macquarie University. Macquarie University will provide the 20 per cent award of total tuition fees for postgraduate coursework programs plus a FIDERH loan of MXN $200 000 per year of study.
Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two per cent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia. It has outstanding facilities and campus to study with a great teaching system and career-building guides.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BANCO DE MEXICO FIDERH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Mexico.
- Have met the University’s academic requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship, and hold an offer of admission for study at the North Ryde campus by the application deadline.
- Have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Postgraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
BANCO DE MEXICO FIDERH SCHOLARSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Macquarie University. After being registered, Candidates must apply with FIDERH at any of the three reception periods of the year. Click here http://www.fiderh.org.mx/calendario.html for more information.
Application must include:
- Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 24, 2021 will be considered.