VOC Operations Coordinator Job at Bureau Veritas Group… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Bureau Veritas Group.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Managing daily interaction with clients to develop company image and maintain client’s satisfaction
- Coordination of clients’ requests and liaison with local authorities to ensure efficient processing of various job files in regard to the Conformity Assessment Program
- Provide business support in areas of training, auditing and overall program development.
- Enable ethical execution of day to day activities, proactively mitigating risk and reducing costs.
- Participate in regular meetings with regulatory authorities in order to strengthen and improve general performance of the VOC program.
- Reporting on established KPIs and improvement actions.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and timely completion of tasks.
- Good IT and data analysis skills
- Ability to compare alternate actions and makes informed decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Trade, Business Administration, Logistics or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in International Trade Compliance, familiarity with Imports and Exports procedures and clearing and forwarding processes.
- Ability to interpret technical requirements of products and relations to prescribed goods standards will be an added advantage.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office and compliance-related software applications.
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams and communicate effectively with government regulators
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.