Application for the Vodacom Discover Graduate Internships – 2021 Entry is now open for all outstanding applicants.
Vodacom is offering an Internship opportunity to unemployed and prospective graduates to apply in the fields that are in line with the Corporation’s core business. The Corporation is therefore inviting applications for the Vodacom Discover Graduate Internship Programme that runs for a maximum period of 12 months in the following disciplines/fields of study.
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12-month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income. This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2022. Start dates are 1 February and 1 March 2022.
The Vodacom Discover Graduate Internship Programme uses a fully integrated approach that combines theory with practical training and leads to a recognized qualification/certification. Vodacom provides an internship opportunity in the following areas listed below:
- Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme
This internship opportunity is situated at the following locations in South Africa:
- Vodacom Centres
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 Joburg City Theatres Finance Internship Programme
VODACOM DISCOVER GRADUATE INTERNSHIP ROLES, APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem-solving
- South African Citizen by Birth
- Must have 0-1 year working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- Should have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, B.Sc. & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3-year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Information Systems/Information Technology
VODACOM DISCOVER GRADUATE INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all the above criteria.
- Step 2: Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
- Step 3: Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
- Applications should reach Aspen on time, at most 31 August 2021. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.
Kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR or suggestions.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.