Warehouse Assistant Job at Tushop… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Warehouse Assistant Job at Tushop.
Tushop is a venture-backed technology-enabled company operating in Kenya. Our mission is to strengthen the welfare of communities by giving them more value with their groceries.
- Steer housekeeping activities along with the set standards.
- Implement warehouse arrangement plans; ensuring stock items are clearly labeled to avoid mix-ups and facilitate easy counting of inventory.
- Liaise with your manager to achieve and sustain top conditions of the warehouse infrastructure.
- Track all the physical movements of inventory to optimize handling and delivery lead times to customers.
- Monitor complete physical documentation accompanying every stock movement.
- Update all inventory control trackers in time
- Ensure all warehouse receipts, issuances and returns have been correctly and timely posted, and point out transactions that have issues for quick action.
- Periodically count and report on the physical inventory vs system inventory counts as per schedule.
- Close the gaps leading to inventory variances between the warehouse and tracker numbers by conducting forensic internal checks to ascertain whether the issue can be traced back to the physical or system count.
- Run a stock movement spreadsheet that will track the floor stocks, enabling us to pick out the SKUs that require instant spot checks.
- Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or any relatable field.
- Working experience with warehousing and inventory processes and systems.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to organize big data and pick out essential details
- Ability to learn and implement new warehouse operating procedures.
- Good understanding of escalation triggers in your work situations.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office tools i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.