Warehouse Manager Job at Amazon Fronts Ltd HR Consultants… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Amazon Fronts Ltd HR Consultants.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Tracking of all stocks received into the warehouse and verification of the orders
- Monitor, maintain, advise the management on the inventory levels and inherent risks.
- Verification of invoiced product receipt, ensure daily reconciliation of physical stock to the system (DMS and Navision)
- Ensuring Delivery notes are correctly filled, Verification of stocks issued and ensuring all delivery notes are signed off correctly on the issuance of stock
- Good knowledge of reverse logistics management, DMS & Navision systems.
- Preparation and emailing of daily, weekly, and monthly stock reports to the General Manager.
- Stock/Cycle Counts – Ensure 100% accuracy of System and physical inventory at all times.
- Regular review of warehouse policy, process and procedures to ensure smooth warehouse operations
- Ensure processes and operations are maintained within the approved budget.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing and delivery of customer orders (internal and external).
- Tracking of all damaged/non-conforming inventory received in the warehouse, documenting it, and maintaining a schedule of the same for reconciliation.
- Maintaining cleanliness in the warehouse as per OHS guidelines.
- Ensuring all employees engaged in the warehouse adhere to the safety standards and have full PPE
- Regular training of all warehouse staff.
- A Degree or in a recognized institution.
- At least 7 Years’ experience with 3 years in warehouse manager level in the FMCG industry
- Good experience in DMS and Navision systems
- Practical Leadership skills
- Experience in customer care.
- Computer skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Note: Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.