Warehouse Supervisor Job at Lutheran World Federation… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Lutheran World Federation.
The Lutheran World Federation (LWF; German: Lutherischer Weltbund) is a global communion of national and regional Lutheran denominations headquartered in the Ecumenical Centre in Geneva, Switzerland. The Department for World Service is the LWF’s humanitarian arm.
- Receive materials and supplies, store them in assigned locations, and distribute them according to LWF procedures
- Maintain records of all incoming and outgoing materials in all LWF stores in Dadaab.
- Ensure that only authorized staff are allowed to enter the warehouse and receive supplies or materials.
- Maintains an up-to-date electronic record of all correspondence related to purchase orders, requisitions and Good Received Notes (GRN) and records.
- Inform suppliers on short supplies and ensures all over/wrongly consigned goods are returned to suppliers.
- Ensure availability of storage space and maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the warehouse at all times.
- Prepare monthly stock reports and assist in carrying out periodic physical inventory checks.
- Immediately report losses, damages or discrepancies to the Logistics Officer.
- Ensures correctness of the contents in respect of the purchase order.
- Receives and inspects the physical condition of consignments and scrutinizes relevant documents.
- Inform the Logistics Officer of the expiry date of consumable items stored at the warehouse.
- Arrange truck and laborers for loading and offloading the materials at the warehouse.
- Diploma in supply chain, operations, procurement and logistics or any other related program, Bachelor’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Working with people.
- Communicating with impact and respect.
- Planning and delivering results.
- Handling insecure environments.
- Experience from working as a Warehouse Supervisor in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.