Application for the Women Ambassadorship Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the aastricht School of Management in Netherlands.
International applicants who wish to undertake MBA programme at Maastricht School of Management are eligible to receive 50% discount on the tuition fee of the programme under this application. Maastricht School of Management will give the successfully selected students 50% discount on the tuition fee of a master’s programme at MSM
The Maastricht School of Management is a management school ranked in the top 10 in Western Europe according to the 2018. It is globally known to provide education and advocacy for ethical management, inspiring leadership, innovative entrepreneurship and effective public policy, building on our unique history in working together with institutions in emerging economies for better global management.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WOMEN AMBASSADORSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- All MBA programmes offered at MSM are eligible to apply for.
- Applicants must be accepted at MSM in an MBA programme.
- Applicants must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to be admitted in a master programme at MSM.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 88, TOEFL PBT – 570, TOEFL CBT – 230, IELTS – 6.5, PTE – 59, TOEIC – 720, CAE – B, and CPE – C.
WOMEN AMBASSADORSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to apply using the official application portal of the university.
Application must include:
- Submit an essay in about 1000-1500 words answering the below questions:
- Concrete examples in which you took on a leadership role/position during your studies/in your professional career
- Discuss at least one challenge you have faced as a woman in leadership, and how you overcame it.
- How will the MSM MBA or Master in Management help you develop your leadership goals in the future?
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 15th, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.