This article contains information on Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Postgraduate Admission and Application Forms: 2021/2022 and how to Apply. It also contains the Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Postgraduate Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Application form and Requirements for admission into the following programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Any WSU Postgraduate programmes
Applications to study for the listed postgraduate programmes above in 2021/2022 are now open for both internal and external applications. INTERNAL APPLICANTS are students currently registered at WSU for the 2021/2022 academic year. EXTERNAL APPLICANTS refer to any graduate who meet requirements for the qualification.
WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY, WSU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
- For Master’s full-time students, the minimum period of study is one year and the maximum period is four years. For Master’s part-time students, the minimum period is two years and the maximum is five years.
- For a Master of Medicine, only full-time study is permissible. For more details on period of registration for the Master’s programme, see the Postgraduate Guide (provide link).
- For Doctoral full-time students, the minimum period of registration is two years and the maximum period is five years.
- For Doctoral part-time students, the minimum period of registration is three years and the maximum period is seven years.
WALTER SISULU UNIVERSITY, WSU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Postgraduate Applications for study at the Walter Sisulu University (WSU) in 2021/2022 are fully online.
Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Postgraduate Application Procedures
You may apply online or manually if you wish to study towards a postgraduate degree at WSU.
- For online applications, Kindly use this link
- Applications for admission must be made on the prescribed form.
- The application form must be completed in detail and signed by the prospective student and his/her parent or guardian.
- Application forms can also be obtained by writing to the Registrar or from the website
A late application fee will be charged for applications received after the closing date.
You may monitor your application status online Here
WSU Postgraduate Application Fee
- Application fee for Postgraduate applications is stated Here.
UPDATING YOUR APPLICATION
You need to submit additional documents to the Admissions Office. This may include the following:
- Certified paper copies of documents uploaded online as part of your application
- Academic transcripts which may not have been available at the time of your application must be uploaded to our student system; please log in using your username and password, and complete the submission; certified paper copies of such uploaded documents must be submitted
- Where applicable, evidence of English language proficiency must be provided
SUBMISSION DATES FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AND ACADEMIC RECORDS
The WSU University reserves the right to cancel any application if all the necessary certified paper copies or original transcripts are
not submitted on time.
WSU POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION DEADLINE
- The completed form must be sent to the Office of the Registrar at Walter Sisulu University on or before 30 September for the Faculty of Health Sciences and 31 October for other faculties to be enrolled in the following year.
- Walter Sisulu University, WSU Term and Registration Dates
- Download Walter Sisulu University, WSU 2021/2022 Admission Prospectus
- Click here to check the Walter Sisulu University Admission requirements