Walter Sisulu University WSU Postgraduate Online Application 2022/2023 | How to Apply Online.
The Management of the Walter Sisulu University WSU is inviting applications for interested and suitably qualified students (Local and International) for admission into a higher diploma, postgraduate diploma, masters, and PhD programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
How to Apply for the Walter Sisulu University WSU Postgraduate Programmes 2022
The Walter Sisulu University WSU Postgraduate Application 2022/2023 can be done both online and offline.
In order to apply online you will need a working email address and a functional cell phone number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number. To apply online, visit the Walter Sisulu University WSU website below and navigate to “Apply Online” and select Postgraduate programmes.
Once you’ve completed the online application, you don’t need to send a hardcopy application. Hardcopy application is available on campus for those who don’t have access to an internet connection.
Walter Sisulu University WSU Hardcopy Application;
The Walter Sisulu University WSU paper application forms are available online. Check the school website to download both.
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- Submitting a hardcopy application may take a bit longer than the online application. Please be patient.
- Make sure that you attach all relevant documents to your application form.
- Make sure you pay a non-refundable application fee and submit proof of payment.
Where to Submit the Walter Sisulu University WSU Application Form?
To apply for admission at the Walter Sisulu University WSU, simply print the form and post it back with the required documentation, and signatures to the school’s Admission Unit.
NOTE: All applications must be submitted before the application closing date.
Important Information for new applicants;
Application for admission must be made on the prescribed form, which must be accompanied by the following:
- a testimonial of good conduct;
- a Matriculation certificate or, if not yet available, some form of proof that the prospective student complies with the necessary requirements for the degree for which s/he desires to register for or a statement of last school symbol achieved;
- one passport photograph (one for admission)
- application fees – no-refundable Postal Order;
- Copy of pages 1 of Identity Document.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.