This article contains information on the Wellspring University, WU online and hard copy application forms for 2020/2021 admission as well as steps on how to Apply for Direct entry (DE) and Post-UTME screening. It also contains the Wellspring University, WU Application form download link as well as its online application where necessary.
This article contains information on the Wellspring University, WU Application form and requirements for admission into Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes and Postgraduate for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS and SPECIAL CASES.
WELLSPRING UNIVERSITY ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Gaining admission into an Undergraduate Programme in WU is basically under 2 entry method which includes the UTME entry and the Direct Entry. Prospective students of Wellspring University are to obtain the JAMB Forms, choose Wellspring University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise. Also, applicants must complete the online Wellspring University Application Forms. Please use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
Wellspring University, WU Undergraduate Application Procedures
WU Post UTME/DE Online Application Procedure
- The application can also be made online by visiting the Wellspring University Online Application portal through the link as stated in order to track the application anywhere and anytime.
- Simply upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
WELLSPRING UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FEE
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N 2000 by following the payment method as stated in the application procedure.
This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through WU, do not qualify for admission to WU or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. WU does not accept cash at any of its offices.
The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through WU is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
WU APPLICATION REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All applicants starting a new qualification must present all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy)
- WU Post-UTME Result Slip (Coloured and photocopy) JUPEB/A-LEVEL/OND/HND/BSc. RESULT SLIP for DIRECT Entry candidates
- O’Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR an online version of the result addressed to The Registrar, the Wellspring University (original and photocopy)
- WU Online application form (FOR DIRECT ENTRY ONLY)
- Passport Photographs
Wellspring University, WU Online Application.
To apply online, go to https://applications.wu.edu.ng/
- Wellspring University, WU Term and Registration Dates
- Download Wellspring University, WU 2020 Admission Prospectus
- Click here to check the Wellspring University, WU Admission requirements